- No person is permitted to use the pool without first having taken a warm water showered, using soap.
- No person having an obvious communicable disease, skin eruption, cut, sore, lesion, eye, ear, nose or throat infection, is permitted to use any public swimming pool.
- Spitting or spouting of water, blowing the nose, or any other similar activities in the swimming pool is strictly prohibited.
- No running, boisterous or rough play, except supervised water sports, is permitted in the pool, or on the runways, diving boards, floats, platforms, or in the dressing rooms.
- Maximum patron load is 2000 patrons
State of Nebraska Pool Regulations 2-0073028