News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/25/2022 4:49:48 PM to 9/5/2022 5:05:03 PM.
Posted on: August 25, 2022
[ARCHIVED] Observance of Labor Day 2022
Some City of Columbus departments will be closed September 5, 2022, in observance of the Labor Day holiday.
- The Columbus Area Transit (CAT), the Columbus Aquatic Center, the Columbus Police Department Lobby & front desk, the Columbus Community Center, the Yard Waste Site, and all departments located in City Hall will be closed on Monday, September 5, 2022.
- The Columbus Public Library will be closed both Sunday, September 4th and Monday, September 5th.
- Quail Run and Van Berg Golf Courses, Columbus and Roselawn Cemeteries, and all parks will be open.
- The Columbus Transfer Station will be open Monday, September 5th, to licensed garbage haulers only from 8 a.m. to 12 Noon. The Yard Waste Site will be closed.
- The Street, Wastewater, Water Production and Water Utility Service Divisions will be on call for emergencies.
- The Columbus Fire and Police departments will be available 24-7 for public safety responses.