News Flash Home
The original item was published from 12/16/2022 4:12:27 PM to 12/27/2022 8:05:02 AM.
Posted on: December 16, 2022
[ARCHIVED] Observance of Christmas Holiday 2022
Some City of Columbus departments will be closed at various times in observance of the 2022 Christmas holiday.
- The Columbus Area Transit (CAT), Columbus Police Department Lobby & front desk, Columbus Senior Center, and all departments located in City Hall will be closed on Monday, December 26, 2022.
- The Columbus Public Library will close at 12:00 pm on Saturday, December 24th, and will be closed on Sunday, December 25th and Monday, December 26th.
- The Columbus Aquatic Center will be closed Saturday, December 24th through Monday, December 26th. Visit the Columbus, NE Parks and Recreation Facebook page or call 402-563-3222 for details about their current schedule.
- Van Berg Golf Course will be open, weather permitting. Columbus and Roselawn Cemeteries and all parks will be open.
- The Solid Waste area of the Columbus Transfer Station will be open to licensed garbage haulers only from 8 a.m. to 12 Noon on Monday, December 26th. The Yard Waste Site will be closed on Monday, December 26th.
- The Street, Wastewater, Water Production and Water Utility Service Divisions will be on call for emergencies.
- The Columbus Fire and Police departments will be available 24-7 for public safety responses.