Beginning June 29, 2020, the Aquatic Center will re-open according to the following schedule and guidelines:
Monday thru Friday
- 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Adult programing (includes lap swimming, Zumba, aerobics, therapeutic activities, watercise, etc.)
- 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Clear and Clean facility
- 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Open swim
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Clear and Clean facility
- 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Open swim
- 8:00 p.m. – Clear and Clean facility
Saturday and Sunday
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Open swim
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Clear and Clean facility
- 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Open swim
- 5:30 p.m. – Clear and Clean facility
♦With the current DHM’s phase III guidelines of 50% capacity for indoor facilities, we will allow 150 patrons in at a time.
♦Admission will be the regular rate of $3.50.
♦All who enter the facility will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver. Members will only have to sign the waiver on your initial visit and we enter that into your membership information. Non-members will need to sign a waiver every time you enter the facility.
♦Parents or guardians will need to sign waivers for anyone under 18 years of age.
Beginning June 22nd, the new Splash Pad at Glur Park will be open daily from 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. This facility is not staffed so please follow social distancing guidelines.