News Flash Home
The original item was published from 2/10/2021 12:29:20 PM to 2/15/2021 7:05:02 PM.
Posted on: February 10, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Observance of President's Day
Some City of Columbus departments will be closed Monday, February 15, 2021, in observance of President’s Day.
- The Columbus Area Transit (CAT), the Columbus Police Department Lobby & front desk, the Columbus Public Library, and all departments located in City Hall will be closed on Monday, February 15, 2021.
- The Columbus Community Center has not yet reopened due to Covid-19, and will not be available to take calls or provide meals on February 15.
- The Columbus Transfer Station will be open to licensed garbage haulers only from 8 a.m. to 12 Noon. The Yard Waste Site will be closed.
- The Aquatic Center will be open. Columbus and Roselawn Cemeteries will be open, along with all city parks. Due to weather conditions, Van Berg and Quail Run Golf Courses will be closed. The Pro Shop at Quail Run will be open on February 15.
- The Street, Wastewater, Water Production and Water Utility Service Divisions will be on call for emergencies.
- The Columbus Fire and Police departments will be available 24-7 for public safety responses.