The Columbus Parks and Recreation Department has a ton of FUN activities planned for this spring and summer. Start April off with 30 Miles Your Way! This is great event where you accumulate 30 miles however you see fit. You can bike, run, walk or swim. With the weather turning and the days getting warmer, there is no better time to get out and accumulate your miles.
This summer we will be holding the following activities:
- High School Girls 4 on 4 Sand Volleyball
- Jr. High Girls 6 on 6 Sand Volleyball
- High School Coed Sand Volleyball
- Men's and Women's Pickleball Leagues
- Fall Sport Activity Sign Up Day: Location YMCA, Date and Time: TBD
- Family Fitness Program in the Park
- Bootcamp in the Park
- Fundamentals of Tennis Clinic
- Fall High School Coed Slow Pitch Softball League
If you are wanting any information on upcoming events through the Parks and Recreation Department, do not hesitate to ask. You can email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-562-4234!
See ya this summer!