News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/28/2021 8:37:07 AM to 7/6/2021 8:05:02 AM.
Posted on: June 28, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Observance of Independence Day 2021
Some City of Columbus departments will be closed July 4 or July 5, 2021, in observance of Independence Day.
- The Columbus Area Transit (CAT), the Columbus Police Department Lobby & front desk, the Columbus Community Center, and all departments located in City Hall will be closed on Monday, July 5, 2021.
- The Columbus Public Library will be closed both Sunday, July 4th and Monday, July 5th.
- The Columbus Aquatic Center will be closed Saturday, July 3rd, Sunday, July 4th, and Monday, July 5th.
- The Pawnee Plunge (weather permitting), Quail Run and Van Berg Golf Courses, Columbus and Roselawn Cemeteries, and all parks will be open Saturday, July 3rd, Sunday, July 4th, and Monday, July 5th.
- The Columbus Transfer Station and Yard Waste Site will be closed Sunday, July 4th. The Transfer Station will be open Monday, July 5th, to licensed garbage haulers only from 8 a.m. to 12 Noon. The Yard Waste Site will be open Monday, July 5th during normal hours.
- The Street, Wastewater, Water Production and Water Utility Service Divisions will be on call for emergencies.
- The Columbus Fire and Police departments will be available 24-7 for public safety responses.