News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/30/2021 3:48:42 PM to 9/7/2021 8:05:01 AM.
Posted on: August 30, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Observance of Labor Day 2021
Some City of Columbus departments will be closed September 6, 2021, in observance of Labor Day.
- The Columbus Area Transit (CAT), the Columbus Police Department Lobby & front desk, the Columbus Community Center, the Yard Waste Site, and all departments located in City Hall will be closed on Monday, September 6, 2021.
- The Columbus Public Library will be closed both Sunday, September 5th and Monday, September 6th.
- For Columbus Aquatic Center hours, call 402-563-3222 or visit their Facebook page for details about their schedule for the holiday weekend.
- Quail Run and Van Berg Golf Courses, Columbus and Roselawn Cemeteries, and all parks will be open.
- The Columbus Transfer Station will be open Monday, September 6th, to licensed garbage haulers only from 8 a.m. to 12 Noon. The Yard Waste Site will be closed.
- The Street, Wastewater, Water Production and Water Utility Service Divisions will be on call for emergencies.
- The Columbus Fire and Police departments will be available 24-7 for public safety responses.