News Flash Home
The original item was published from 12/16/2021 3:04:55 PM to 12/27/2021 5:05:01 PM.
Posted on: December 16, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Observance of Christmas Holiday 2021
Some City of Columbus departments will be closed at various times in observance of the 2021 Christmas holiday.
- The Columbus Police Department Lobby & front desk, Columbus Area Transit (CAT), and all departments located in City Hall will be closed on Friday, December 24, 2021.
- The Columbus Public Library will be closed on Friday, December 24th and Saturday, December 25th.
- The Columbus Community Center will be closed on Friday, December 24th and Monday, December 27th.
- The Columbus Aquatic Center will be closed Friday, December 24th through Sunday, December 26th. Visit their Facebook page or call 402-563-3222 for additional details about their full schedule for the week between Christmas and New Year’s.
- Quail Run Golf Shop will be open daily 10:00 am - 2:00 pm thru December 24th. Quail Run Golf Course will remain open for golf (weather permitting) until December 31st. Quail Run Golf Course and Golf Shop will be closed during the month of January and will reopen February 1st (weather permitting). Van Berg Golf Course will remain open throughout the winter (weather permitting).
- Columbus and Roselawn Cemeteries and all parks will be open.
- The Solid Waste area of the Columbus Transfer Station will be open to licensed garbage haulers only from 8 a.m. to 12 Noon on Friday, December 24th. They will be closed on Saturday, December 25th. The Yard Waste Site will be closed both Friday, December 24th and Saturday, December 25th.
- The Street, Wastewater, Water Production and Water Utility Service Divisions will be on call for emergencies.
- The Columbus Fire and Police departments will be available 24-7 for public safety responses.