News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/29/2022 10:07:38 AM to 7/5/2022 8:05:03 AM.
Posted on: June 29, 2022
[ARCHIVED] Observance of Independence Day 2022
Some City of Columbus departments will be closed July 4, 2022, in observance of Independence Day.
- The Columbus Area Transit (CAT), the Columbus Police Department Lobby & front desk, the Columbus Community Center, the Columbus Public Library, and all departments located in City Hall will be closed on Monday, July 4, 2022.
- The Pawnee Plunge will be open their regular hours on Monday, July 4th (weather permitting). Quail Run and Van Berg Golf Courses, Columbus and Roselawn Cemeteries, and all parks will be open.
- The Transfer Station will be open Monday, July 4th to licensed garbage haulers only from 8 a.m. to 12 Noon. The Yard Waste Site will be closed on July 4th.
- The Street, Wastewater, Water Production and Water Utility Service Divisions will be on call for emergencies.
- The Columbus Fire and Police departments will be available 24-7 for public safety responses.